Hyper-V Not Recognizing SCSI Drive

I did attach a HD to the 2nd adapter right after I added the SCSI controller. However, I did not wait to add the HD after the drivers were installed in a "Hot Swap" manner, so I tested that avenue of approach. Yet, with no luck.
I did notice something interesting when I uninstalled the 2nd "Storage miniport driver". The Hard drive that I attached to the second SCSI controller disappeared from the device manager.
Once I add the second SCSI controller should I run the "Integration Services Setup" again? I did not because I assumed the drivers already existed.
Other things I have noticed:
  • Both "Storage miniport drivers" are the same
  • The "Storage miniport driver" date is 6/21/2006. Version = 6.1.7601.17514
To help the troubleshooting I have attached a couple screen shots.
Guest VM Device Manager:
Host Settings:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Guía de herramientas básicas para estudiantes: 31 apps y webs imprescindibles para ayudarte con los estudios

Comando FOR para archivos BAT

How to Fix Failed to Connect a Hyper-V Standalone to Veeam Backup